The server is now updated to 1.12.
The Survival world has also been reset.
There are a lot of changes like the new shop system and new plot plugin.
Here’s a overview of all the changes:
- Updated to 1.12
- New Shop System
- You now need to unlock items by picking up, crafting or smelting one of them first before you can buy or sell them.
- Added and removed a lot of items (If you want a item added to the shop then send it as a suggestion).
- The Shops are now handled by my custom plugin so report any bugs you see.
- The shop is now fully in both English and Dutch depending on your language setting.
- All Enchants in the shop except Soul Eater now require Soul Points instead of Credits.
- You now need to be at least a Expert to use the Enchantment Shop.
- Moved the Soul Eater and Soul Protection enchantments to the Enchantment Shop.
- Removed the Potion Shop
- Will probably come back later.
- Removed the Decoration Shop
- It was a bit vague what items belonged in Building and which in Decoration.
- Added a General Shop
- There are items in this shop that don’t belong in the other shops.
- Separated the Soul Points -> Credits Exchange Point from the Soul Shop.
- Added Towny to /help.
- Rank Changes
- The ranks have been renamed:
- Newbie -> Novice
- Member stays the same
- Member+ -> Expert
- Elite -> Veteran
- If you’ve played on the previous map, then your rank and time played will be applied when you join.
- Moved over to a new permissions plugin
- If you don’t have permission for something that you are supposed to have, please report it.
- You now get colored fireworks when you rank up
- The first color depends on the rank you got
- The second color depends if you’re a Donator or not.
- The ranks have been renamed:
- The Charm of Keeping now only works if you have it on your hotbar when you die.
- Converted the plot world to a new plot plugin
- For the new commands, check /help plots
- All claimed plots will now have a quartz slab border, the unclaimed plots will still have the same border.
- This helps see which plots are claimed.
- Members and higher can now set time, weather and music for their plots.
- You can now download plots to your PC as a .schematic file
- These files are usable in programs like MCEdit.
- You can now place Mob Heads again.
- Added new Starter Packs for players of old maps.
- You will get a different Starter Pack depending on how many previous worlds you’ve played.
- Make the Durable Leather armor a bit stronger.
- Added a new Reinforced Chainmail Armor Set for people who played on the previous 3 or 4 maps.
- Temporarily disabled respawning at your bed.
- This is due to a item duplication glitch.
- It will be re-enabled when the glitch is fixed.
- Don’t forget to use /sethome so you can return to your base.
- Removed player head drops.
- This will probally come back in the future.
- The Survival portal now uses a new plugin
- It now avoids placing you near towns or near the world border.
- If you spawn in the water then you will automatically get a boat.
- Buffed the Heavy Amor
- It now has more armor points and armor toughness.
- Reset Mob Arena leaderboard.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.
If you have any suggestions or problems, report them using /mail send raspen0 (message) or by using the contact form on this site.
I’ll see the reports from the contact form faster since they are send to my mail.